In 1891, St Bride's Wooden Church was conveyed to Beaconsfield Road, Kelvinside, from the grounds of Douglas Castle. In 1899 it was moved to the present site near Kingsborough Gardens in Hyndland Road, opposite Hyndland Railway Station.
In 1903-04 St Bride's red sandstone Church, now 'B' Listed, was designed by G F Bodley and H O Tarbolton in the Gothic Revival style, but was constructed minus the south aisle and north-west cloister. In 1913-16 the tower was added by H O Tarbolton. In the fine interior, the two earliest stained glass windows (1919-20), are by artist Edward Woore.